Reviver A.K.A. Mumbles

"Don't Lie"

The devil's face screams across the sky.
Gnashing teeth. You know what I mean?
Fluorescent paint fills up the streets.
Awake for weeks. Pour it on me.
The devil's face screams across the sky.
Gnashing teeth. You know what I mean?

Smile for me. Don't even try.
Living this life I often find
that the clouds have a voice,
It's yours telling me,
"Don't lie, don't lie."

"House"

Horrible light. At night.
Lighter Shade. Get Paid.
Trip the light. Speakers sound.
Flower Face, change your place.
Horrible light. Horrible light.

Threw the flowers at the family plot.
Told my brother that I love him alot.
Truth is I run around.
Trip the light and the speakers sound.
I don't want you to know my name.
I don't want you to play that name.
Trip the light and the speakers sound.
Truth is I run around.

You nailed the hard place.
Give me your new face.
Lighter shade of faith.
Talk out the whole town.

"Endless Sleeper"

Pull it over me. Put me in the street.
Bury a kid. Build up the king.
He wants you to sing, because when you sing
It doesn't mean anything. Take it off of me.

"Wild Heart"

Where is the reason?
Don't blame it on me.
Blame it on my wild heart.
Where is the reason?
Don't blame it on me.
Blame it on my wild heart.
I love you, I love you, I love you. I do.
Blame it on my Wild Heart.

And I'm Leaving, Leaving.
You say to me, "you don't know
how to start, where to go."
Where did you go?
How did you start?

I run around like a spirit in flight.
Fearlessness is fearlessness.
I will not forget this night.
Fearlessness is fearlessness.
Dare my wild heart.
Dare my wild heart.

And I'm Leaving, Leaving.
You say to me, "you don't know
how to start, where to go."
Where did you go?
How did you start?

Fire on fire. Rain on my face.
Fevers gone higher. Rain on my face.
Fearlessness is fearlessness
Dare my wild heart.
Fearlessness is fearlessness
Dare my wild heart.
Where is the reason?
Don't blame it on me.
Blame it on my wild heart.
Fearlessness is fearlessness
Dare my wild heart.
Dare my wild heart.

"The Reaper"

Hazy hair afternoon sleeper, I found you.
Meet the, Meet the, Meet the Reaper.
Golden hair sister suprise,
Sweet sunrise defeats you.
Look at the sun, see what it is.
How many lives do you think you can live?
Hazy hair afternoon sleeper, It's for you.
Meet the, Meet the, Meet the Reaper.
Golden hair sister suprise,
Sweet sunrise defeats you.
Look at these eyes, see what they are.
I am in charge of you.

When its visions turned off, turn me around.
Put me in the ground.
Look at the sun, see what it is.
How many lives do you think you can live?
When its visions turned off, turn me around.
Take it from mouth.
Look at the stars, see what they are.
How many live do you think you can live?

How bright is the brightest light in your life.
All I can ever see.
When white is as white as white can ever be,
Make it mean. Make it Darker.